My name is Rebeka, I'm a 30-year old professional (I work in the legal function of a fintech start up) and I am looking for a new home as my flatmate has bought his own flat.
What I am looking for:
- I would be happy living with either a male or female on a long term lease (anything between 9 month to 2 years).
- I am looking to rent in the Olympic Park, Canary Wharf area, London Bridge or Clerkenwell area - anywhere with good links to Bank/Liverpool str/Moorgate.
- I am looking to live with a person who is considerate, clean and have a similar profile to mine.
- I'd prefer a new build and en-suite room.
- Budget £850-950 pcm excl. bills.
A bit about me:
- I am considerate, clean, tidy and quiet (not overly though). I like to balance my work and social life, like to have a nice chat and chilled dinners.
- In my spare time I love going to exhibitions, the gym/swimming pool, have brunch and travel.
- I speak 3 languages and have lived in 5 countries.
- I currently work OK hours, 9am-7pmish. From next year, I will be studying full-time and having a part-time job, so will be pretty busy - quite excited about that, but will probably be keen on uninterrupted sleeps.
If you think we'd click, please drop me a msg :)