We have a double room going in a house of 4 other friendly and easy going individuals. Smokers and gay-friendly household! ????????????
3 young creatives living in, if you are a cool 24 to 30 y. o. open-minded professional looking to save some monies - come and check it out! We prefer a girl, but if you are a boy that match our vibe - you are welcomed! NO COUPLES OR LADS LADS LADS PLEASE.
Rent is 512, Deposit is 512, Bills are not included and are 30-50 per month. The room will be available on 20/03/2019.
The room is small but the house is massive with loads of storage space available everywhere. The house offers:
• A sunny and spacious kitchen overlooking the front yard with a large dining area as well as plenty of cupboards to store your food; there’s also a microwave, oven, one large and one small fridge/freezer combo
• We also have a large living room with a big tv and loads of games to play. The living room also has a hot desk for days when you need to work from home. The front room leads on to a very large garden, and washing line. We are currently sorting out the garden so we can use it in the summer for drinks and BBQs.
• We have a downstairs loo and an upstairs bathroom with a toilet, a tub and shower with plenty of storage space.
Good to know:
• The landlord is the uncle of one of the current housemates so there are no agency fees, and it's really laid back;
• Its fully furnished and has lots of light;
• Located 1-minute walk from Langdon Park DLR station with quick links to Stratford and Bank and walking distance from Canary Wharf.
The house is also a short walk from Chrisp street market, which has loads of fresh fruit and food stalls as well as Coop, Tesco and Lidl. It's also really close to places like Limehouse Cut, Poplar Union, Troxy, Hackney Wick and Greenwich.
Please message me if interested, tell me a little about yourself and we can arrange a viewing!
Thank you! ????