1 room for rent in London from
£800 Property ref# 0010601
About the property
No pets accepted
Double room available in beautiful 2 bedroom Loft flat.
- Absolutely stunning living room with church like high ceilings and a large balcony overlooking a beautiful maintained communal garden. The garden is shared by other flat residents but is hardly ever used.
- Peaceful and sunny (obviously not when its dark!)
- Off street parking and communal cleaning.
- 5 minute walk to Streatham mainline station (20 mins to London Bridge) and 8 different buses running continuously to Brixton (Victoria Line)
- 2 minute walk to common.
- Streatham Leisure centre is down the road so if your'e a gym goer or swimmer then its ideal.
You would be sharing with Tristen (a very good friend who I am sadly leaving) Tristen works in PR, enjoys a sociable wine or two! and a good horror movie.
The right person will need to be clean, relaxed and easy going but also respectful of the flat.
You will need to like cats! Tristen's cat is called Gizmo and likes a bit of love from time to time.
- Girls preferred but if you're an easy going guy who doesn't leave beard fuzz all over the bathroom then all good! :)
- Rent - £800 pcm excluding bills
- Deposit - £1,107.69 (6 weeks)
- Holding deposit - I am taking a £50.00 holding deposit because I need to find someone genuine asap
. This will obviously be deducted from the initial move in costs.
- The Landlady will want a referencing process to be carried out so you will need to be able to pass employers and previous landlord referencing. You need to show that you are earning over at least double the monthly rent. - The flat is furnished with Tristen's things (awesome massive TV, Dyson hoover and L-shaped sofa)
- There are things in the bedroom I would sell if you wanted (mattress/Georgian vanity unit) otherwise it could be unfurnished ready for your things. There is a large built in double wardrobe. Aside from referencing the landlady does not really get involved and is super nice.
The photos really don't do the flat justice! give me a call or email to arrange a viewing week days after 7.30pm.