Hey / Hola / Goeie Dag / Guten Tag,
Contact --> To contact me use Spareroom, or SMS/WhatsApp me (Preferred).
25 September 2020
The room is priced at £720pcm ex bills of £80pcm, making the fully inclusive fixed price rate £800. This is one of the cheapest ensuites on the market. - SINGLE OCCUPANT ONLY PLEASE
Located on the first floor overlooking the front of the house. This room has a nice big bay window that lets in a lot of light. It comes furnished with a small double (which has under bed storage), with one bedside table, there's also a 1.2 meter wardrobe that has both hanging and shelving space and we've left some floor space so if you want to bring in a desk or more storage furniture there's space.
The bathroom itself is absolutely fantastic with a good size shower, a corner basin with storage and a toilet.
I've secured a lovely new house, this house is for professionals and I'll be living here myself. Unfortunately, this property doesn't have a separate living room, but there is a big eat-in kitchen and each room is absolutely lovely room - a decent size too.
Rooms are furnished to the utmost highest standard with new stuff, bathrooms are new, everything is freshly painted.
Driveway parking is available (limited availability and costs £20 extra per month), a big landing hallway, a massive kitchen with all mod cons including a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, a big fridge/freezer and a second massive American fridge/freezer.
Plenty of cupboard space, a double oven, two four ring hobs, tonnes of cupboard space, and side access to the garden/front of the house.
Only 5-10 minute walk to Acton Town which is on the Piccadilly Line and is before the split so it's great for going to Heathrow and for going to central London.
This stop is part of the night tube for the weekends, so if you work weekends or want to party weekends it is also perfect for that.
On Gunnersbury Avenue. Use postcode W5 4HA to see the location on a map.
* 7 minute walk to Acton Town Underground (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Line)
* 17 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines and an overground.
All tenants will be vetted, CCTV is being installed to cover the external of the property (great if you have an expensive car or motorcycle). All bedrooms have a key, front door has a secure key.
*Fast Wifi - 350Mbps from VirginMedia
* 7 bedrooms with 7 bathrooms
* Two cookers, Two ovens, large microwave
* Dishwasher, Dryer, Washing Machine
* Modern kitchen with dining space
* Private garden that is maintained
Weekly cleaner for the kitchen and hallways, she also cleans my room and does my laundry. If you would like we can have her do your room too and your laundry - this is de facto the best way to live in London
* Prices are fixed and include all bills
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super-fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
We have Dave and Tilly, Ilaria, Marzieh, and Ima living here. I also live here (landlord) but I have my own kitchen so have a studio, this makes it only six rooms sharing the main kitchen and ALL rooms in this house have ensuites so people get along easily and nicely.