[Just realised the spacing on here is not great, so apologies for the wall of text!]
I'm sure everyone on here says the same things about being friendly, tidy, mindful of others etc., so we'll skip that,shall we?
* I work as a researcher for a think tank in the criminology/policing sector.
* I am slightly nerdy, so hope you don't mind finding the odd wand or Evanstar necklace among my things.
* I love baking cupcakes.
* I will be travelling quite a bit.
* I will be trying to keep a regular gym schedule, though I've just started so we'll see how that goes.
* I have pretty much everything you'd need in a house, from sewing kit and wine opener to stationary and cleaning products and loads of kitchen bits and bobs.
* Once I'm comfortable around you, I talk a lot. And with a silly accent.
* Originally from Romania, I've been living in the UK for the past 5 years: did my undergrad at Portsmouth, masters at Oxford and worked in London for the past year.
What I'm looking for:
Trying to find people to buddy up with and find a house together ASAP.
* Double room and/on plenty of storage space
* Ideally around the Clapham, Brixton, Vauxhall, Oval areas.
* Unfurnished or part-furnished is also a possibility since I own quite a bit of furniture.
* Looking to share with at least two other people (ideally I'd like a 4 bed house).
* Interested in expanding my social circle, so people who are up for binge-watching TV, playing board games, going to the pub or just hanging out are more than welcome - it's important to me to see my housemates as friends.
Moving date: ASAP
Budget: flexible (if bills included, would be ideal)
I'm more than happy to have a chat, feel free to drop me a message and I can tell you more about myself and what kind of place I'm looking for.