Hello, future flatmates,
My name is Sebastien, 24, I come from Marseille, in the south of France. I am gratuaded with a Master's degree in Audit and Finance from Normandy Business School. I will start my career in real estate’ startup in Camden neighbourhood because I greatly appreciated a life style in London during a 2 months-training that I could carry out in Summer 2014 in the same start up. But this experience was not enough to make me bilingual that’s why i want to get back in London. I basically stayed with French people and i could not improve my English speaking skill as i wanted. And it’s for this reason that I am fully motivated to be part of your flatshare. I will arrive in London on January 30th. I have a friend who lives in Hammersmith, that's why I will stay there until i find my own room. I want stay in London minimum 3 months renewable 6 months.
My hobbies and interests :
- Travelling : I was able to travel in some countries : Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Germany, London
- Walking & photographing (landscape, street art) instagram : sebastienvernay
- Running : it’s my perfect "alone time" hobby. I like to run with headphones and listen to my favorite guilty pleasure music. I have time to think. I forget about work. When I'm done I feel renewed
- Enjoying : enjoys festivals and nights out as Thom
- Cooking : My dad is cooker that why I could prepare us a typical french meal each week.
Something interesting about me :
During the 3 last years, I've been studying in the Normandy Business School in Le Havre where I lived my best years as student due to my involvement in community life (treasure of student council and president of oenology association). I discovered many people who allowed me to develop my open-mindedness. Integrated a Business school allowed me to travel for my studies. I was able to study 6 months in Brazil in exchange program. It was definitely an amazing experience that has broadened my mind and introduced Brazilian new culture. I am very satisfied with this semester and I an very glad that I had the opportunity to meet a great variety of kind and friendly people. It has been one very productive, efficient and above all unforgettable semester abroad.