About the property
Our furnished, single occupancy ensuites come with a small double bed, plenty of storage, workspace, 24" screen, super-fast broadband, ensuite bathroom with shower. A kitchenette is included, shared with your neighbour, and contains a two-hob cooker, microwave and fridge. All bedding is provided and your room is cleaned every two weeks.
Live as part of a community, sharing wonderfully designed spaces and inspiring events, with the comfort of being able to retreat to your own fully furnished private space at the end of the day. Enjoy the cinema, spa and sauna, gym for relaxing; co-working spaces or the library to get to work; or tune into zen vibes in the Secret Garden, and use the lobby’s plushy chairs for comfort reading, and more. The Collective is the perfect place to live, work and play.
- One convenient bill covers rent, council tax, gas/electric, wifi, gym membership, cleaning and linen change
- Active and like-minded neighbours, with a dedicated community team
- Co-working membership
- Community events programme from comedy nights and Friday drinks, to entrepreneur workshops, art classes and DJs
- Free access to our library of things (think kayaks, drones, camping equipment)
- Concierge and 24 hour security, so there's always someone to help
- Bar and restaurant
- Access to all our exclusive members’ spaces including private cinema, workspaces, spa, sauna, zen garden, library, roof terrace and more
One time £100 admin fee applies.